Shopping, world-class eats, adventures— Sales Convention is your chance to discover fabulous Las Vegas!
Read on for a list of Vegas attractions or go to www.visitlasvegas.com for a rundown of shows,
Dining: Las Vegas is a renowned destination for celebrity chefs and the finest cuisine. Check out these star-studded restaurants:
- Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay – The classic American burger gets reinvented ℅ Chef Bobby Flay (pro tip – try the Cookies & Cream milkshake for a sweet treat)
- Giada, Giada de Laurentiis – Italian cuisine with a California-inspired twist
- Guy Fieri’s Kitchen & Bar – A casual dining experience for Diners Drive-Ins & Dives-approved burgers, wings, tacos and shareable plates
- Pizza Cake by Buddy Valastro – Fast casual dining gets the New York/New Jersey pizza treatment at this bright and lively pizzeria by Chef Buddy Valastro featuring the Las Vegas’ very first Cake ATM
- Jaburritos – If you’ve never tried the complete deliciousness that is a sushi-burrito, this is your chance to do just that
Exploring: Did you know there are six national parks in Nevada? Click here to visit the official National Parks Service website to plan for an escape in the great outdoors.
And if you’re looking to do something a little different, unexpected Vegas adventures are just a walk or an Uber ride away:
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- High Roller Las Vegas Strip Observation Wheel
- Desert Off Road Adventures
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Las Vegas Brews Cruise
- Nascar Racing Experience
- Gondola Rides at The Venetian
- Big Shot at The STRAT Hotel
- X-Scream at The STRAT Hotel
- Skyjump at The STRAT Hotel
Entertainment: What is Vegas without live entertainment? From Cirque du Soleil to magic shows and every musical icon’s residency in between, click here to view the scheduled shows during your stay.