How does the Virtual Event Work?
1. Register for the event through REsource Center.
2. During the week of March 15, you’ll receive your link and password to access our custom event portal. You’ll need to use the email you registered for the event with to log into the portal. If you try to use a different email, you won’t be able to get in.
3. Don’t forget to bookmark the portal URL in your browser, so you don’t have to keep finding the link, especially if you plan to take the on-demand University sessions once Sales Convention is over. Remember, these classes are available until April 23, 2021. And beginning March 26, you’ll also be able to use this portal to watch a playback of our General Sessions if you missed them live, or simply re-live Sales Convention because it was so nice, you want to attend twice.
What will you see when you log into the Unstoppable Event Portal?
Here’s what you’ll see once you’re logged in. Above is the main navigation page where you can journey through every incredible aspect of our event. To help you get started, here are some highlights:
Agenda — This one’s pretty straightforward. Click here to see the full Sales Convention 2021 agenda, including the schedule for General Sessions, live entertainment, live classes and virtual experiences you won’t want to miss. You can even create a personal “My agenda” by adding items from the main agenda.
Exhibitor Showcase — Our virtual Exhibitor Showcase is seriously awesome. “Walk” through booths and “meet” your favorite vendors to discover the tools and products that’ll grow your business in 2021 and beyond. Plus, when you rack up enough points through your interaction with our portal, you’ll receive a special gift from our vendor sponsors!
University — Attend on-demand University sessions to expand your mind … and client base. Make sure to check the Virtual Lounge schedule to see if your favorite speakers are hosting a Virtual Lounge session.
Social Media Feed — Ready for #Unstoppable2021? Join the social conversation or just read what attendees are posting about the greatest real estate event of the year. Don’t forget to tag your photos, so we can add them to the feed!
General Session — From valuable keynote presentations by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices CEO Chris Stuart and Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour to exciting awards presentations, General Session is our time to celebrate YOU. And don’t forget to stay around for our Closing Celebration highlighting The Sunshine Kids and featuring our concert with John Legend.
Awards Gallery — Navigate to our Awards Gallery to view and learn more about our amazing 2020 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices award winners. Information about ranked award winners will become available in the Awards Gallery after it’s been presented in General Session.
Lounges — Relax and recharge at our Sales Convention lounges. We’ve got two lounges for you to digitally unwind:
· Virtual Lounge: In the Virtual Lounge you’ll attend live, scheduled Q&As with industry innovators. (By the way, you can plan ahead for these now; time slots for our Q&As are currently listed on the main agenda.)
· REcharge Lounge: Experience an enticing mix of videos and on-demand content, including yoga breaks, culinary classes, self-defense techniques brought to you by Women Who Lead, desk meditation and stretching, TikTok dancing and more!
Make A Connection — Stay tuned for more information about Make A Connection, which is kind of like a matchmaking game … but for networking with the best sales professionals in the business.
Speakers — Looking for a rundown of the brilliant minds who will be presenting and sharing knowledge at Sales Convention? We’ve got speakers and speaker bios for you to peruse at your leisure.