The Promenade – a bustling Vegas mini-metropolis packed with shopping, eats and entertainment – is just a short walk from CAESARS FORUM, where Sales Convention will be held.
- Goorin Brothers Hat Shop – A vintage twist on bowlers, berets and every kind of chapeau in between.
- Razer – The world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers has a massive store that’s basically a gamer’s paradise.
- Socks & Bottoms – The ultimate Vegas shopping experience complete with more stylish socks than you could ever imagine!
- Welcome To Las Vegas – Souvenirs abound at this Vegas-themed store.
- Chilli Beans – Stylish eyewear and watches from a Brazilian accessories brand.
- Harley-Davidson – Peruse products from the iconic motorcycle brand.
- Pier 30 – The shopping spot for swim, skate and surf apparel.
- Havaianas – A fantastic flip flop shop.
- Nectar Bath Treats – Find bath bombs, body scrubs and bubble bath products to add comfort to your Sales Convention stay.
- Club Tattoo – A world-famous Las Vegas tattoo studio.
- Sky Shop – The High Roller gift shop where the sky is (quite literally) the limit.\
- Favorite Bistro – Heartwarming comfort food from the culinary minds behind SENEQUIER in St. Tropez.
- Haute Doggery – A Promenade hotspot (literally) for gourmet hot dogs.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue – Authentic Southern fare served up in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- https://www.flourandbarley.com/ – 3,800 square feet of ooey, gooey cheese-pizza deliciousness.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – Authentic, innovative Mexican fare.
- Yard House – Conveniently located at the base of the High Roller with private dining options available in The Keg Room.
- Off The Strip – A local favorite and a classic bistro all in one.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar – Comfort food, small bites and shareable plates from the famed Food Network chef.
- Tilted Kilt Irish Pub & Eatery – A festive, Celtic-themed pub and sports bar.
- Hash House a Go Go – Farm-fresh food inspired by Midwest meals.
- JaBurritos – Sushi burritos and cupcakes you have to see (and eat) to believe!
- Maxie’s – A contemporary deli also known for its breakfast staples.
- Nook Express – A small eatery with coffee, tea and pastries perfect for those between-University-Session breaks.
- The Boss Café by Buddy Valastro – Fresh-baked breads, Italian sandwiches, handcrafted pizzas and a house-made mozzarella bar make this café a go-to Promenade stop.
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips – THE place in Las Vegas for the best fish and chips from the famed chef.
- In-N-Out Burger – A popular California burger brand selling signature eats right on The Promenade.
- Honolulu Cookie Company – If you’re looking for the perfect shortbread cookie with the taste of aloha in every bite, this is it.
- I Love Sugar – 14,000 square feet and two stories of sugary goodness? Count us in! Don’t forget to stop by the candy martini bar for the sweetest sip imaginable.
- Sweet Sin – There’s no better place for decadent desserts, including Italian gelato, macarons and pastries.
- Dunkin’ – The ideal quick stop for your coffee fix.
- Sweet Sin By Claude Escamilla – Expect perfect pastries from the two-time champion of the World Pastry Cup.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop – Dig into the world-famous Ghirardelli sundae and thank us later.
- 3535 Las Vegas Cocktail Bar – A comprehensive menu filled with custom-infused cocktails, barrel-aged spirits and more.
- O’Sheas Pub Las Vegas – Expect a high-energy atmosphere and specialty drinks served nightly.
- Purple Zebra – 20 delicious frozen drink daiquiri flavors served in a fun souvenir cup.
THINGS TO DO
- Fly LINQ – If you’ve ever wanted to zipline across the Las Vegas Strip, this is absolutely your chance (and also the only zipline in the city).
- High Roller Las Vegas Strip Observation Wheel – As you walk The Promenade, you can’t help but notice the huge High Roller Observation Wheel. Hop on and expect a one-of-a-kind ride with the most spectacular Vegas views
- ICEBAR – 100 tons of custom carved ice converge at the LINQ’s ICEBAR, where everything – from the drinking glasses and seats to the walls and sculptures – is completely made from ice. How cool is that?!
- Brooklyn Bowl – Eclectic eats and bowling for you and your entire Sales Convention crew.
- Museum of Selfies – Take your pic of the most fun photo ops your social media followers will ever see.